• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour March Press Release: Release Date

Very good point, i only ment the first 10 intense minutes of the movie ;) heh
there hasnt been a game yet that pulls this off, until now, it looks like.

I guess you never played FH then... :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vrISgAjtjg

I can't wait to play DH's version. I just hope it will attract enough players to be just as enjoyable... (I only played FH's version on 64-player servers)

Upvote 0
that FH video is a classic but let me say this....if people are expecting our omaha map to look like that they will be sorely dissapointed. That is a very faithful recreation of the SPR style of Omaha which in real life looks nothing like Dog Green sector of omaha that we are portraying. Our Omaha map is carefully mapped to the topography of the actual beach of Dog Green on the day (i.e. no big uber MG bunkers of death etc). FH was a blast if DH even creates half as much fun as that i will be totally satisfied with what we did....But it will need a big full server to get really hectic.

Upvote 0
that FH video is a classic but let me say this....if people are expecting our omaha map to look like that they will be sorely dissapointed. That is a very faithful recreation of the SPR style of Omaha which in real life looks nothing like Dog Green sector of omaha that we are portraying. Our Omaha map is carefully mapped to the topography of the actual beach of Dog Green on the day (i.e. no big uber MG bunkers of death etc). FH was a blast if DH even creates half as much fun as that i will be totally satisfied with what we did....But it will need a big full server to get really hectic.

I'm not disappointed one bit if your Omaha turns out to be THE real deal.

I have to agree with you there Aeneas, now that I think of it, they did a fine job of pimping out those bunkers up to the point it just seems like a joke.

Last edited:
Upvote 0