• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 193rd Rifle Division - 193-я Стрелковая Дивизия

193rd Rifle Division - 193-я Стрелковая Дивизия

Home - Forums - Enlist/Join

193rd Rifle Division
The 193rd Rifle Division is a 'realism unit' based in North America for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 led by a staff of Commissioned Officers appointed by the General Staff of The Workers' and Peasants' Red Army. The 193rd is a Soviet themed Unit that prefers to play as Soviet soldiers, many members are heavily interested in Second World War history (mainly the Ostfront), cultures and general community friendship. Our ReVolution counterpart was founded March 18th, 2004 and has been rapidly growing since.​

Requirements:
  • You must own Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
  • You must be 16 years or older. Exceptions can be made for mature and skilled players.
  • You are required to join the forum in order to keep up to date on events.
  • You must not be a member of another Unit for the same game.
  • You are required to have a microphone and Teamspeak.
  • You are required to have a broadband or better connection. Dialup connections are not accepted.
Our preferred way of communication would be through Xfire. We like to talk to our members before they join so we can become friends on and off the battlefield. We are a community of skilled gamers and we want all of our members to treat each other with respect.

Why us?
From the people, to our eternal cause and fighting spirit, we, the 193rd Rifle Division have always prided ourselves on the essential aspect of community. We look to devote time in your interests.

In the 193rd you will not be a meager name on a seemingly endless roster, but an undoubtedly integral part of our small, combat effective unit with your own biography, awards and personality.

From the broad plains and low hills west of the Urals, the evergreen taiga of Siberia, and to the rugged mountains of Georgia and Azerbaijan, the members of our unit hail from a vast plethora of ethnicities that share the common goal of defeating the invaders.

You too will be able to choose from an overabundance of surnames, because we are not just Russians, we are Soviets.

Most importantly, we are all a family. It does not matter if you have been present in our unit for a year or a day, we all enjoy each other's company whether it be behind our lines or in the heat of battle.

While there is a proper rank system in place, officer or not, we are all still men of the Soviet Red Army, not slaves to specific masters.​

Contact Information
  • Starshij Lejtenant Staroi - Xfire: stationsig
  • Mladshij Lejtenant Deviat - Xfire: xdeviantchildx
  • Mladshij Serzhant Volodnikov - Xfire: volodnikov9

A message from the Commanding Officer

staroiphoto1.png

Comrades, the time has come to take up arms! The enemy has plotted and sharpened their blade for some time to stab us in the back efficiently and effectively. With their cowardly first-strike, they have sealed their own fate! We can no longer sit idly next to our ideological enemy as they march into OUR land! Our lands united by the Soviet cause!

Brothers! Rise now to fight off this wretched invader! Our comrades from the west, as far as the Baltic and Moldavian SSRs! Our comrades from the south, as far as Tajik, Turkmen, Kirghiz and Uzbek SSRs! And of, of course, our many comrades from the Russian SFSR and the Soviet Far East!

Unite together and fight back this invader until he is nothing. The war will be hard fought and the battles intense, but if the road is easy, the destination is worthless.

I look forward to fighting alongside all of you on the battlefield. May glory be yours.

staroisignature1.png

Last edited:
I'm glad to see a Soviet Unit now, I might throw an application in, as I do enjoy the game, but at the moment, I do not have time for any competitive play, is that cool? I just don't have the time on my hands right now, but I do play often enough, but it's usually wonky hours, like whenever I have a couple hours. Usually I get a couple hours a day, but not at times for most matches.

If no comp. play is acceptable, I will apply. Please let me now so I can do my part if needed ;)

zaNe

Upvote 0
You can always be added to our Reserves List. These are people without flexible gaming times who join us when they are available.

When we have practices and battles, you just need to post in the thread about the battle if you are available to fight at the time posted.

Practices are usually twice a week and battles are on weekends. Usually sometime in the afternoon 5pm-9pm Eastern Standard time (GMT-5).

We are not a new unit, we've been here for about 2 years, however we became inactive over the fall-winter and had to resign some members that became too busy with school, work or other life activities.

We are actively recruiting again, have a new website, fixed up ranks and organizational changes.

If you're still interested, click the "Enlist/join" link in the post above and take a look at the enlistment instructions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
193_4year_poster_thumb.png

Comrades, today we celebrate 4 years of service to the glorious Soviet Union!

As we enter into our 5th year, fighting for our many peoples united by the Soviet cause, we look back to our humble beginnings as a large unit made up of irregulars, fighting bravely, but under-equipped and less professional on the front lines in desperate fights against our bitter enemy.

After 2 years, we were reformed behind the lines and gained a new ranking system, organization and equipment. After 2 years, we became battle hardened and used to the frontlines.

Now it is 4 years since our establishment and we are strong willed, professional and disciplined. Comrades, take pride in yourselves, for we have achieved much with the courage and willpower of our soldiers.

No matter what happens in the future, the honor of the 193rd resides in each of you. Wherever you are and wherever you go, your spirit carries the banner of the 193rd along in remembrance of our actions and our fight.

You all have my thanks for your loyalty, perseverance and friendship on and off the battlefield. May your aim always be steady and your courage pull you through.

Long live the 193rd Rifle Division!

staroisignature1.png

Upvote 0