• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Grand Theft Auto IV - Mega Thread - Potential SPOILERS

Dude, most fans are waiting painfully for its release since 1 year+ (release of the 1st teaser/trailer) and you are out here aksing when it's coming out?!?

Blessed be the ignorants. :D

April 29th.
Hahaha I intentionally don't follow release dates because you get let down so badly every time they're pushed back :p

April 29th though, well isn't that a nice suprise.

Upvote 0
Hahaha I intentionally don't follow release dates because you get let down so badly every time they're pushed back :p

April 29th though, well isn't that a nice suprise.

Hell yes! Its best not to know... but it's getting harder to do it with steam around:
** Coming Soon to Steam: Stalker Clear Sky..(march 2008)**

March the 1st, 2008..
** Coming Soon to Steam: Stalker Clear Sky..(may 2008)**
:mad:

Upvote 0
Apart from the 'exclusive' DLC for the Xbox is there any proper differences between GTAIV for the 360 & PS3?

Im going to be buying one in the next few months and i will be getting GTA so it would be good to know, probably gonna get the 360 though.
The DLC is the issue here since the stock game is virtually the same on both systems BUT the two DLCs which are indeed a M$ exclusive (paid $50 Mil) will be huge.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've got my preorder all set for this. It's a late birthday present coming from my parents.
Which system?

@Reddog: You have to pay for the DLC via credit card or MS points you can purchase at a store but you don't need the XBox Live Gold account to access the DLC through the MS Marketplace. With a Silver Account (free account) you can get the DLC but can't play online. With a Gold account, you can play online ($5 a month or cheaper if you subscribe for a year) and of course access the DLC.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0