• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Public Message from the 1.SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

{1.SS}von Büren

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 27, 2008
We've recently had a long-time member basically snap and lose his mind. Last night he got in a fight with our leader and then proceeded to delete things from our website, personally attack a few of our members, and ban everyone from our server. We apologize to anyone that was in the server with us while playing. We're trying to get this sorted out, and we hope to play with everyone again soon.

If the realism community decided to enter ROL or similar ladders, I'm sure you'd find more tank battles and such. Granted, you'd probably have to let some realism features go, but if many of you find yourself lonely with few realism units left, maybe it's best if you looked elsewhere for a fight.:)

Upvote 0
What is it to be Realism???

What is it to be Realism???

Yeah, that is true. I think the realization of balance is coming. The big question is "what is realism and how can we portray it well in this media?"

Our unit is based on the structure of the Waffen. We prefer to play extended spawn time to make every life count, and armor beasts. I think the engine is well suited for that task. Manipulation and adjusting it is a bear though. I truely miss the days of CC's drop and drag formate. But due to the 3d enviorment and physics, that is precluded here. But ultimately it is still a game and with the community as small as it is, would like to grow our contact base more. If not for the unit personally. I think everyone that plays RO has some interest in the war or an aspect of it. There is still so much that could be done.

Thanks for your comments Skew and I look forward to seeing you on the servers.

chef

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.