• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Sins Of a Solar Empire

If you liked Civ, if you liked Rise of Nations, you'll like Sins. What Rise of Nations did for combining and steamlining Age of Empires with Civ, Sins does for Homeworld and GalCiv. It doesn't have the depth of Civ, but it is still a cerebral game. Trust me.

If any of you have the game already, and would like human opponents, PM me and you can join my friends and I. We play team games against eachother and use TS to strategimize.

Upvote 0
Yeah bought the game on Saturday but couldnt play it till Sunday because of a car crash I was involved in. Nevertheless I like the game, really fulfilled my urge for a Homeworld style RTS. I've no gripes with the game aside from the slow-*** income of resources. Obviously I'm still learning. The other thing I dont like is the Pirates. I can deal with pirate raids and all but basically just as Im finishing off one raid another one is already preparing. Plus these guys are next to suicidal. The other factions know when to run away. These guys don't (generally one wouldnt expect a pirate raid on a insanely fortified planet. The other minus is the fact that making a planet a chokepoint most times doesnt really work because of the ease of moving from one phase lane to another. Those lanes need to be tightened up just a bit. And I hate the Advent, pricks with their fancy psytech. I like the Vasari, I havent had a chance to try the TEC yet. Can't wait to see what they add to this game because expansions are surely going to be added.

Upvote 0