• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Now i have unlocked this little beauty
iw3mp2008-02-0418-59-27-43.jpg

iw3mp2008-02-0418-59-24-93.jpg

Upvote 0
You're playing a mod too? Which one? The evil windows look cool.
I'm playing "Hell on Earth" with my brother. It changes nearly every item, and every spell, introduces new sets and uniques and mixes up enemies and rebalances everything so that almost no spell is completely useless anymore and the game is a tad harder in the beginning but it gets easier with your character getting stronger - unlike Diablo, where the game gets harder and harder because the enemies grow faster than your character so to speak. Also droprates are a LOT higher than in the regular D2. One of my favorite mods. Be sure to try it some day.

Upvote 0
You're playing a mod too? Which one?.

Actually I play randomly online (@ bnet) with some people I know. That was back ages ago, I mean that window thing. Never seen something like that before.

It changes nearly every item, and every spell, introduces new sets and uniques and mixes up enemies and rebalances everything so that almost no spell is completely useless anymore and the game is a tad harder in the beginning but it gets easier with your character getting stronger - unlike Diablo, where the game gets harder and harder because the enemies grow faster than your character so to speak

Well, in single player /players X command ftw. Works also in other multiplayer.

I have played couple of mods, like Eastern Sun (or whatever it was) and such, but my favorite was Middle-Earth mod. One reason was, that it was pretty creative, but the mod was sadistically difficult in some things and areas. You had to be prepared for one hit deaths all the time ingame :p

Upvote 0
Oh, I see. I'm an offline jockey and I mainly play on my homa Lan with my brother or on a Lan with friends. If I ever play online it is in the open BN with friends.
I never encountered evil windows up to now.:p

Currenty I have to take some exams so I don't have as much time as I would like, but next week I'm going to start testing the "Back to Hellfire" mod. I changes Diablo 2: LoD to be more like D1: HF was back in the days. Now, I have never played Hellfire but I played a hell of a lot of D1 so I'm pertty excited. The mod even features some of the old levels and a book system for skills. :)

Upvote 0
Yea, kotor 2. Finished Kotor 1 years ago and loved it so I wanted to try kotor 2 due to the lack of original games. Kotor 2 is really fun, really addictive but it has alot of bugs. It's a worthy sequel of Kotor 1 so I would recommend it to people who loved the first one.
People around the KOTOR forums said that there's a lot of leftover and unused code plus story endings, etc... in KOTOR 2 - just like Stalker - and guess what, it got rushed... another game that could but didn't achieve his full potential.

Upvote 0