• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RELEASE - StuG III Ausf G - Beta 1

Can your next project be a Marder III ? Please???...Please???....Please???...
Did you mean
marder3h.jpg
or
marder3.jpg
or
marder3t.jpg
:D.

Upvote 0
hmmm...Captain, should I let them in on the little secret yet?
Nope, everyone is just going to have to wait just a tad bit longer
:(

Noone let me in the secret *wipes tear away and stands in the dark corner*

Hehe well I hope the nice German captured F-22 [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Marder II is in its a weird looking vehicle. Although its gun is not as good as the 75 kwk L/48 it does pack a pretty good punch but really any of those would be an excellent add to RO.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=arial,sans-serif]happened to that "Ferdinand"[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=arial,sans-serif]Everyone loves the Ferdinand-:D[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=arial,sans-serif]It'd be great ot have some 1943 Kursk maps to go with it though[/FONT][/SIZE]

Upvote 0
Capt. O;
What ever happened to that "Ferdinand" that use to be in your sig ???:rolleyes:
Don't mind me, you guys keep up the good work and thanks for the new content!
hehe;) its still in the factory :) Paul will let you know when its ready :cool: anyway this is small gift for you Guys to show you the camo types for Kursk from one of my books on the Ferdinand ;-)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
yeah i am going to have to install my BF2 soon for FH 2:p but i am so much looking forward to the tank fights in the DH MOD;) you wont need anymore mods after these two:D i am telling you world war 2 will come right to your bedroom PC with these 2 mods:cool:

ehhh...yeah, but their gunsight optics aren't 100% accurate are they? I know they decided to go with a generic 'german' sight for all their AFVs...IIRC..

Upvote 0