• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Screensavers!?

Murphy

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
Hi,
I have been using a screensaver that shows one out of a fantastillion quotes on a black background and changes it every few seconds. Now I am looking for something more visual.

I tried to search for screensavers on google, but the pages you get to are mostly sites where you can buy crappy shareware savers of some 3d aquarium or slideshows of probably streched pics of naked chicks. It's kind as tiresome as searching for a freegame you don't know the name of because you have to wade through all those commercial shareware crap selling sites first.

So I figured it might be easier to ask what screensavers you guys are using and where you found them.

Though im generally not using a screen saver (just set it to turn your screen off instead and save the planet!!!) if im in the mood for it or have just been watching a certain film i use The Matrix screensaver by these folks www.meticulous-software.co.uk as its the only decent quality one.

Edit: oh does anyone knows of a decent quality and repeating video of the matrix code for use as a dreamscene background that isnt a .dream file?

Upvote 0