• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] 2008: What game are you looking forward to?

2008: What game are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
That Left4Dead movie demonstrated brilliantly how bad AI loves to block doorways, was I mistaken or was be buttsmacking friendlies out of the way so he could get through the doorways they were blocking?

And seriously, seeing your allies throught walls. Wow.

And not to mention that rather greased lightning speed you can move around and the fact you seem to be able to jump higher and longer than a kangaroo.

But seeing allies through walls... that's just plain wrong. Ruins the athmosphere completely.

Still only good online zombie related stuff I know was old version(s) of CSS zombie mod and Sven co-op Resident Evil themed maps.

Upvote 0
And not to mention that rather greased lightning speed you can move around and the fact you seem to be able to jump higher and longer than a kangaroo.

But seeing allies through walls... that's just plain wrong. Ruins the athmosphere completely.

Still only good online zombie related stuff I know was old version(s) of CSS zombie mod and Sven co-op Resident Evil themed maps.

Uhh, from what I've heard it's really hard and scary even if you know where your mates are.

But still, there will probloby be a way to remove and change teh settings, for the hardcore people that wants to play on

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
new_special_edition_xbox.jpg

Oh and I'll have 1 Xboex with a 42 screenz with it, kthxbai.

Upvote 0
I heard that they stole a idea from the Call of Duty series (the granade indicator), but instead it's a bullet indicator!
Even HL1 shows you the direction of where you have been hit from whenever you get hit so that's nothing new.
BiA1 also had that plus it also showed up when bullets missed you closely.

No need to steal from CoD for that one.

Upvote 0
Even HL1 shows you the direction of where you have been hit from whenever you get hit so that's nothing new.
BiA1 also had that plus it also showed up when bullets missed you closely.

No need to steal from CoD for that one.

He probably means the screen going red the more you get shot at.
The redder it gets, the higher the chance your hit.
In the mean time, all the cover stays regular colour, so players can see where to get safe... It's a sucky system, i hope you can turn it off.

Upvote 0
Oh dear, that does sound strange. I'm not opposed o it out of principle but it will have to prove itself to me, to say the least.

What does this have to do with the grenade indicator in CoD though? Isn't that just a super-loud 'boink' sound and an arrow that points into the direction of the 'nade?

Nothing i guess, except for the fact they're both 'magic' helpers.

Upvote 0