• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Late War M43 Textures

great!

gonna get them on pariser and see how it looks.
edit: when i wanted to place them in my system folder i saw the files have the same name as the previous skin mod, and the filesize is not the same. is this gonna give problems if i replace the old files with these new ones?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the problem is that the old skin pack is also used on the next pariserplatz version. and its not anymore in my hands. isnt this gonna give version mismatch errors to all those who have ever played kriegstadt?

btw, i just noticed the russian greatcoat soldiers become transparent when they die of an explosion hehe?

edit: i just joined a server playing kriegstadt while having the new skins installed, and i gave me a mismatch error and i couldn't connect. i think you need to rename the new files to a new name, otherwise anybody who has ever played kriegstadt wont be able to connect to a server playing beta3, not to mention pariserplatz :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
you will need to redo all the animations etc... its more easy to start from zero then

You could do a new player model, obviously you need the model, but you'll also need to know how the rig is setup so you can duplicate it. One you have a duplicated rig (and skinned to your model), then you can just import the player model into a new ukx package and copy the properties of an existing model.. boom done.
You wouldn't have to actually redo all the anim.

Upvote 0