• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Oblivion Lost (STALKER mod)

The Dwarf/Burer was a real son of a ***** for me too, but what was even worse were the bloodsuckers that spawn right after you wake up.

And worse than that is the Pseudogiant that spawns next to you when you shut down the Yantar brainscorcher.

I'm in Pripyat now and I absolutely love the fact that no matter how far I go forward now, I can always go back... not that there's any real reason to.

Upvote 0
Nice vid, I like your style- always seeking to leave the narrowest line of sight between you and them.

*spoiler*

I reached burer and got really lucky- planted a fireball in a key point in the middle of the room and got burer+ the 2 bloodsuckers that arrive after the dream sequence. Only died twice before that. :D

Upvote 0
Nice vid, I like your style- always seeking to leave the narrowest line of sight between you and them.

*spoiler*

I reached burer and got really lucky- planted a fireball in a key point in the middle of the room and got burer+ the 2 bloodsuckers that arrive after the dream sequence. Only died twice before that. :D

The video shows my 5th try through that area with the pump shotgun. The stairs are the most nerve racking part as you get multiple people coming from upstairs and downstairs.

Good to hear about the Burer, I'm almost to him now.

Upvote 0
The video shows my 5th try through that area with the pump shotgun. The stairs are the most nerve racking part as you get multiple people coming from upstairs and downstairs.

I had it easy there- the 2 dutiers actualy went to rescue their friend, something they never did in SoC,- the battle started with the three of us outside the base. 4-5 of those stairs lurkers were sniped by me through the windows and those exposed staircases and probably my 2 commrades got some as well.
(Both of them died but I was very proud of them- it always struck me out of place that Im asked to rescue their friend alone while they are going to sit at some cozy bus stop, drink a few vodkas and strumm some chords :D)

Upvote 0
Heh, I also got lucky with Burer. I got into the room and equipped a fireball and threw it by the stairs he comes down. As the thing is activating he comes down about mid stairs and starts firing off psy attacks and taking chunks of health off me as my health packs started to dwindle down.

The fireball popped and at that very moment he made a dash for me and got instantly fried by the anomaly. I went through the pass out part and awoke to 2 blood suckers running around on fire. I laughed so hard I ended up walking into the fireball and had to reload to just after I awoke from the dream.

Upvote 0