• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[VIDEO] MinionWorkz Vehicle & Map Pack

Woot, great looking stuff.
All these AT-guns gave me a new idea though. Cause right now, everybody who knows a map, knows where AT-guns etc will be.
What would be great, is for the commander to have an ability to place those guns himself.
Give the commanders around 30 seconds of time or so to place them around the battlefield (could possibly be done through objectivemap for example), before the round starts.
Could help keeping maps feel fresh :) Dont know if this is possible in any way though :p

Upvote 0
Woot, great looking stuff.
All these AT-guns gave me a new idea though. Cause right now, everybody who knows a map, knows where AT-guns etc will be.
What would be great, is for the commander to have an ability to place those guns himself.
Give the commanders around 30 seconds of time or so to place them around the battlefield (could possibly be done through objectivemap for example), before the round starts.
Could help keeping maps feel fresh :) Dont know if this is possible in any way though :p

Thanks for the idea...but I don't see that being practical. The "random" spawn code is on all the guns and any mapper, with a little imagination, can create a lot of variety in their level design by using this feature. To date, it is the best method for making vehicle inclusive maps dynamic. Hopefully I can get some S&D based maps together for the release next week...probably a couple stock maps retro-fitted and a couple of my new ones for variety...time will tell.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the idea...but I don't see that being practical. The "random" spawn code is on all the guns and any mapper, with a little imagination, can create a lot of variety in their level design by using this feature. To date, it is the best method for making vehicle inclusive maps dynamic. Hopefully I can get some S&D based maps together for the release next week...probably a couple stock maps retro-fitted and a couple of my new ones for variety...time will tell.

Plz contact spraduke for the ported mohaa bridge map that would work greatly with S&D

He tried somewhat at getting S&D gameplay there, beside that the original was S&D gameplay.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OOoooooo.
Really, really, looking forwards to this. The only problem is I'm in S'pore and will be flying back to the UK on the 25th, and "wheels down" on the 26th.
What server's are going to be running the new maps????
Going to get this loaded onto my old PC because I can't want. Then pick up my new PC on Monday, and RO:OST will be the first thing installed.

While I'm looling forwards to the new AFV, the new objective types are great suprise.

Watched the trailer 3 times in a row. Good to see the StuG B shooting smoke.

Thanks for the hard work by you and your team / group Slyk

Can we get a thread where Admins can advertise that their servers will be runnning the new maps?

Last edited:
Upvote 0