• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design FestungKurland - really overlooked map...

Trendkill

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2006
Dorset, UK
I was just very bored this morning, looking for an interesting game on Red Orchestra. I noticed an empty server playing a map called FestungKurland_b5 (I think, it was beta-something). So I joined the server and was taken aback. It was like KurlandKessel, but bigger and ten times better looking. It was like my perfect map for that scenario, the trenches and underground fighting positions looked great and a lot better than in most other maps. there were even dead bodies strewn around the place near the first objective. I have no doubt it would play great as well.

I searched the map name on the RO forums and couldn't find anything about it so I'm guessing it isn't well known, which is shame when I look at how much effort was put into it... So, any owners of popular servers (ahem TWB) I urge you to find this map and put it in your server's map roster!