• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Knob Creek, TN

I'm pretty certain this guy was also in an older movie about Vietnam called "The Boys From Company C," which I think was made in the late 1970's, in which he also played the role of a Drill Sergeant.

You are correct Sir.

He was also The Mayor in Mississippi Burning, he was in Apocalypse Now, the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Purple Hearts, Willard :D, and the siege at Firebase Gloria to name a few.

... and who could forget, he was Brisco County Sr., with Bruce Campbell as Jr. :cool::D

Upvote 0
"This is all ammunition - lookit how bewdyful it's set out here!"

Lol, Americans obsession with guns never cease to amaze me... still, would be fun to go there and try some shooting though :D

Lol, Europeans obsession with how people are different from them never cease to amaze me...

BTW: If you've never exercised the 2nd Amendment, you haven't lived!

Upvote 0
Rather unnecessary nasty comeback there...

It wasn't anymore "nasty" than laughing about how some guy was admiring an ammo stockpile translated into "Americans obssessed with guns LOL".:p It's all lighthearted, don't make it into something it's not (to Jono).

On topic, I really should take a trip out there in April. Might be good use of some of my accrued vacation days. I really want to get my hands on an M2.

Upvote 0