• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad |Ez25|

I would just also like to add that we are a european-based clan that will accept any nationality as long as he can speak some english.

At the moment we have players in Spain, England, Scotland, Ireland, Norway, Holland, Germany, Sweden and Canada.
Including ex-members we cover Italy, Croatia, USA and Belgium too. (There are probably more but I just can't remember now :p)

Upvote 0
I would just also like to add that we are a european-based clan that will accept any nationality as long as he can speak some english.

At the moment we have players in Spain, England, Scotland, Ireland, Norway, Holland, Germany, Sweden and Canada.
Including ex-members we cover Italy, Croatia, USA and Belgium too. (There are probably more but I just can't remember now :p)

You said they need to speak english, since when could the scottish speak english??!!:p

Upvote 0
Found this old thread 10 pages back....
Anyway, to the point:

bump
:p

We be recruitin' yarr!

Also, i should state that we are not based solely on RO and all members can do whatever they want whenever they want. Also, odds are on another member joining you doing whatever you're doing (although it only tends to happen when there's a high supply of alcohol and sarcasm) :D

If anyone understood what i just said; have a cookie.

Upvote 0