• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2 girls 1 cup.

Hehe ok so last night i kinda forced my mate to watch it kekeke, evil me.
He was allways laughing i had seen it, and last night we were watching 'reaction video's' and he was grinning he hadnt seen it yet, nor was going to, and was even less compelled to seeing all those video's...
So i just opened the site and showed it to him, ofcourse he was to curious not to look every now and then :D when he turned away i just paused untill he turned his head back, then pressed play :D

I swear to god, i had tears run down my face watching his reactions, i laughed so hard it gave me pain:D
When i'm watching him watching this kind of stuff, i never bother anymore of how sick it is, then its just freaking funny :D

Upvote 0
Hehe ok so last night i kinda forced my mate to watch it kekeke, evil me.
He was allways laughing i had seen it, and last night we were watching 'reaction video's' and he was grinning he hadnt seen it yet, nor was going to, and was even less compelled to seeing all those video's...
So i just opened the site and showed it to him, ofcourse he was to curious not to look every now and then :D when he turned away i just paused untill he turned his head back, then pressed play :D

I swear to god, i had tears run down my face watching his reactions, i laughed so hard it gave me pain:D
When i'm watching him watching this kind of stuff, i never bother anymore of how sick it is, then its just freaking funny :D
Good thing I'm not your friend because I would have punched you in the face... or started to like watching the **** girls. :eek:

I prefer the first case scenario by far. :D

Upvote 0
4u9s702on8.jpg

Upvote 0