• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Logitech MX 518

Colt .45 killer

Grizzled Veteran
May 19, 2006
hey guys just wondering who esle still uses this awesome (but getting a wee bit older now) gaming mouse. i recently upgraded to a smooth vista ultimate system (it was a free LEGITIMATE copy of vista ultimate). im running 32bit atm, and i cannot for the life of me manage to make the middle mouse buttons or the two side buttons work properly in games, even after i told the mouse drivers to recognize RO its still giving me heck. anayone have any good ideas, other then going down to XP?

I just tried the setpoint software today and it made some of my buttons stop working. Before in CS the middle mouse button worked and in GW the thumb buttons were fine, but with the software they wouldn't work (thumb buttons wouldn't work in CS before though either). So gone back to normal vista drivers for now..seems better than the logitech software. Haven't tried in RO yet. This is with the mx510. To get back to stock drivers I just went into mouse and clicked uninstall drivers, restarted and was back to normal.

Upvote 0