• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

November Press Release Part 2: BETA!!!!

please also remember we are still looking for dedicated individuals to test...simply sign up at the DH forums. :D but the clan testing is going to be huge we hope to get some full servers and really test team play, map efficiency, server capabilities etc.

p.s. can some admin change the title of this thread to Include DH or Darkest Hour, in my excitement i forgot to put it in.

Hey Aeneas, whereabouts on the DH forum is the bit to sign up for beta testing? I know it's only a small forum but I just can't see it.

I do realise that if finding the page is part of the test I have failed spectacularly, but hey, I'll take the risk as DH looks like a really excellent mod and I'd love to help out in some beta testing.

Upvote 0
for single beta testers just drop a post in the applications forum, we'll provide you with an nda, we have literally been inundated with applications however so apologies if we're slow getting back to you or if you don't make it onto the beta test this time.

and no finding the app thread isnt a part of the test so don't worry.

Upvote 0
does the application also says that you cannot show stuff to people that are posted in the the DH forums?Because you can just register to the forum and take a look at it,maybe some people thought you can't show stuff from the mod yourself but stuff that the team shows in the forums you can show to the outside....

Upvote 0
It won't delay DH at all....and no this isn't about people posting stuff thats on our public forum...(although if they try and pass this off as their own clearly thats not ok). We have an entirely seperate Developer forum that members of the public cannot see, If people post information from this or various other things that have been involved it makes our life very hard. Thats all i'm saying.

Upvote 0
I was just thinking,if the mod location is normandy,dont the germans need normandy/france german uniforms?like the little france flag on the their helmet..like this:

M35McHughA.jpg

Upvote 0
well i'll open up a can of worms here with a very simple explanation (so dont flame me for this). Helmet decals were stopped by the german forces in 1943, however some units still had helmets with decals and individual soldiers still used them. If you are talking about full german uniforms then yes for normandy there is a lot to be done namely ankle boots, different tunics, zelts, FJ models, the list is endless. For this reason release 1 will probably not include a new standard german infantry model the stock RO ones (reskinned) will be used as place holders for now. For more on this i suggest you look at the DH thread in the mod section of this forum or on the DH forums on the DH site.

Upvote 0