• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your favourite album covers

I'm always surprised how many metal fans there are on nearly every forum. Every music thread seems to follow the same pattern, one or two mainstream people, a few jazz and blues, some indie kids, some more dance music listeners, and then legions of heavy metal fans.

No, I just find it surprising and interesting. Considering it's pretty much the opposite IRL.

No it's not the opposite IRL, it's just that metal fans aren't that vocal IRL and tend to stick to each other and thus not noticed as much.
That's what I have seen at least.
I will also make a bold statement saying that metal (all sub genres collected) is the biggest music genre in popular culture.

Just look at the ESC 2006 when Lordi won. Lordi a subpar heavy metal band that broke all records for ESC because it collectively gathered the metal fans of Europe.
Most people voting on songs ever.
Lordi scoring the highest voting score ever.
Finland winning the ESC (which no one thought would ever happen)

AAAAANYWAY

This album cover isn't all that great but I will post it anyway because you will understand what's so great with it after I explain...
gallhammer.jpg

...It's a all female Japanese black metal band...if anything would make me believe in a God this would be it!
It can't get any better :D

Upvote 0