• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation [PREVIEW] MinionWorkz Vehicle Pack

somemonths ago, i believe teufelhund told me he had something verry special in the making regarding the sdkfz pakwagen. i believe it was about adding an MG on it, it is hard to tell from the screens, just out of curiosity i was wondering if there was also an (rear?) MG on the pakwagen?

is there also any way to use PAK guns in an offensive role? having them spawn in gradually along with the attacking team. just like any attacking force would carry AT guns in their rear guard.

Upvote 0
Can't address the pakwagon more than to say that the MG is not included with this beta pack. Maybe later.

You can do anything with the AT guns. They can be linked to spawns so if a team advances, then the guns can move as well. The thing to remember is that you want to "delete" the ones bypassed so that they don't eat up resources, and then use the random spawn logic to keep things interesting.

I will say that we do have one more idea in the works but not sure when we may get that out.

Right now we need to get the files from TT33 to see where we are at. Once Teufel gets those, we can pretty much set our release date if all the models are correctly fixed. One more round of testing at least.

Upvote 0
I believe the StuG will also.
Yes, the Stug is setup for riders as well.

somemonths ago, i believe teufelhund told me he had something verry special in the making regarding the sdkfz pakwagen. i believe it was about adding an MG on it, it is hard to tell from the screens, just out of curiosity i was wondering if there was also an (rear?) MG on the pakwagen?
Yes, it was the rear mg on the 251/22. Good memory. With Lex out due to his house move we had to sideline that part of the project temporarily. Though I do have an early test of the rear mg that I could play with. We're actually hopeful that he may be able to get back online shortly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
, or maybe some other sercet weapon!

Armored Hitler suit comes to RO....

sbrobothitlercolorthumbky4.jpg

Upvote 0