• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2 girls 1 cup.

anyone posting a link gets an instant ban >_>

hahahahaha, I never would imagine I would see the day the RO forums started talking about this.

Oh well..... You guys think thats bad, just watch a little something called SWAP.AVI

Theres really only one way to sum it up (not my qoute)

"Imagine if the Holocaust was a 63 minute long video about pooping. Now imagine your mother drowning in a bathtub full of diarrhea. " :D:eek:

Upvote 0
Why is this all over the web now? This video is pretty old.

Maybe because the content can be extremely NSFW or oh horrors? It's like some great movies or stuff - they are old, gone, lived their lives and such yet you can still see people actively talking about E.G. first Super Mario ever. You never know.

And for more oh horrors, my first reaction for the link itself when I saw it was "Those gals must have guts to do that." and was laughing myself half to death.

(I know, my sense of humour or point of views can be extremely twisted, insane, inaprotriate (or however it is written), extreme, sarcastic or otherwise out of control)

Upvote 0
Well the initial few seconds were ok lol.
Bit of boobylicking etc :D
After that, enjoyment factor dropped to minus 0.
I found it to be sick, watched it to the end just to see what the **** else they could do to make people vomit etc :D
It's not the most disgusting thing i've ever seen though, that would be the reallive decapitation of a russian soldier with a knife i stumbled over thanks to a certain someone :(
Mate watched it at school but they didnt have sound there, he then thought it was sick it got recorded. Then he urged me to watch it, but i did have sound, and jesus christ i was sick the rest of the night.

Upvote 0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Full length version...

Don't say I didn't warn you, watch this on an EMPTY stomach for the love of god! Also, you WILL lost interest in food after watching this.

NSFW!

it certainly isnt safe for work. the office might start shaking their hips and and snapping their fingers to Rick Astley music. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0