• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What distincts Ro from other Shooters

It is movie stuff in general, but I wouldn't say it is exactly impossible event to happen IRL. Unlikely, but not impossible. Odds are just against us :p

0191.jpg

In this picture, the LTC in question has been shot three times: in both legs and an arm. One of the bullets snapped his femur, and what doe he do? Rolls into a fighting position and keeps going. I know that next time I'm getting my *** kicked in a rugby game or sucking wind on a run, I'll know that **** could be a lot worse and I should act accordingly. (There are a million other reasons this picture is striking, which I won't go into.)

Upvote 0
I still do not remember any place I claimed that it is impossible event IRL.

Odds are just against us. It's called luck, weird ****, unexplainable events, bizarre crap, act of God or whatever the hell you prefer to call it. Too much variable crap which might affect it.

Like what are the odds that we have another Black Death (or whatever it is called in english) in few months or years? Minimal? Nonexistant? 99.999999999999999999999999999999% nonexistant? Who knows. If there's even the smallest chance - it is plausible, odds are just against us and not to mention other variable crap.

No-one knows for sure. Mankind has turned warfare into science but they still have not been able to eliminate such thing called "Luck". And that is the problem.

Upvote 0
In this picture, the LTC in question has been shot three times: in both legs and an arm. One of the bullets snapped his femur, and what doe he do? Rolls into a fighting position and keeps going. I know that next time I'm getting my *** kicked in a rugby game or sucking wind on a run, I'll know that **** could be a lot worse and I should act accordingly. (There are a million other reasons this picture is striking, which I won't go into.)

Exactly,

You can get shot in the arms and legs in RO also and fight back. When you get shot in the torso, the place that holds most of your vital organs - well things get a bit different. The bloke in the picture would most likely not be able to hold himself in that position if he had a direct torso hit.

Upvote 0
Can you seriously just stop burying your head in the sand? You have a thread full of people calling you an idiot, yet you continue to ask for evidence even after you admitted that you had no idea what TF2 was!

Holy hell. RO is unique in many ways, this is not one of them. Deal with it.

And -- I was playing with Deeival, and saw it happen. He isn't making it up.

**** you hummer, i just want to see it happens not that i don't trust them just to see it, so go suck a dick ****** and the real idiot is you ****face if you can't read my posts saying that yes maybe they are right.

Upvote 0
btw purchased TF2 just to see what kind of game it is, and COME ON you can't be serious comparing Ro to it, TF2 is basically arcade frag game like ut2004 for example. Try to compare it with COD2 or DOD:Source for example, now in those 2 from all the time playing them and their sequals (About 5 years now) never seen it happen.

But anyways, tired of arguing, if you say it happens then maybe it does, but for me it only did in RO

Last edited:
Upvote 0