• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SdKfz 251/22 Ausf D (PaK 40) ?

T34 Glory

Oct 5, 2006
Paris
just maybe a silly suggestion.

but this vehicule may be a good add, particulary in some infantry maps or combined maps.
Sometimes i get pissed of seeing players just use the 251 for move faster and just abandon it istead of using it as a support role.

This one may help a bit and add a "light" armored vehicule with a good fire power for support, but still vulnerable.

also, since there's already a 251 in the game, modeling one should not be too hard? (i'm not a modeler so i may be wrong)
but just removing the MG and making a Pak 40 should not be a big deal?

i would love to model one one, but i know nothing about modeling

tell me what you think about it.

sd251x22d.jpg

251_22_d.jpg

sdkfz_251_22d.jpg
^

sd251x22d_1.jpg

these baby's didn't have passenger seats anymore, instead ammo storage boxes. not sure if this will be the case with this vehicle in game.

i think it can compete with the stug, it has faster reload, drives fastre and is a tougher target , smaller target but higher (can be an advantage) and the stug can hardly take any hits, so that wont make such a big difference here.

Upvote 0
Our version is built on the TWI stock model. It's not a fancy new vehicle but gets the job done so yes, it has a passenger seat. It comes with three skins. It is quick, fast shooting, and very easy to hide/ambush with. Mappers should plan ahead to place cover usable for the vehicles, much like you see in the opening of the video I linked to above...all but impossible to find in a patch of bushes.

As a side note, we now have two additional vehicles being released with the upcoming package. More on that later in a new thread where we can show off all the vehicles with their skins and variants of each vehicle.

Upvote 0