• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pictures from the Samaur tank museum

if its not far from belgium i will go there defenately. 1 month ago i went to the bastogne museum, where they have all the weapons and equipment plus a hetzer. and last year i went to the le gleize museum, where they have a kingtiger! you never realise how big those tanks were untill you see them for real. the kingtiger is just obscenely huge, and even the hetzer wich i thought was small, is quite an impressive beast.

Upvote 0
The La Gleize museum has indeed a King Tiger. I want to visit it soon,...

the kingtiger is outside of the museum, so you can see it for free :D
the museum is not so big, but it is packed with uniforms, weapons, dioramas, scale models,... it is defenately worth a visit. in a town nearby, there is a nice panther on a square. but i cant remember the name of the town.

Upvote 0
I love The King Tiger i wish they use it in Ro since they going to put in the KV2. The King Tiger wos especially made against havy russian tanks like the KV2.And maybe if they put this beast in this great game then the game would be more even.
heheh:D:D No they made the king tiger to fight heavy Russian tanks :p the tiger 1 tank can easy handle the KV2, the king tiger is to fight tanks like the JS2 and su100 thinks like that;)

Upvote 0