• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

I am sorta new here, just recently popped back after months and would like to re introduce myself and post more on the forums

hows it going all? Glad to be on here-just one noobie forum question....Do all mods check everyones posts and threads or is it me or is it for people with 50 less posts or something...?

I will answer your question here as well since there will be more people wondering why;)

The first five post of every new user are moderated, this can cause some delay in seeing your post on the forum.
We have to do this since we saw an increase in smart spambots posting advertisements on the forums.
Not the best method, it is manual work so depending on the availbility of moderators it can take a couple of hours before your post is approved, but it is neccesary.

After the fifth post this restriction is no longer in use.

hope this clears things up :)

Upvote 0
Hey all

Hey all

Hi guys

Joined these forums to chat about red orchestra, make friends and get tech support ;)
I'm from teh UK

I play CS:S, DoD:S, Brothers in arms EiB and some wii games.

My steam is Sabre242

I've joined up before i get red orchestra to get to know the community and all that - it's arriving in a few days :eek:

I think i'll have a good time chatting to you guys

Upvote 0
Finally Back

Finally Back

I guess I dont need to type here, but it feels appropiate. I got RO when it was first released, and it was the first multiplayer game I really got into in a very long time. I had joined a realism clan, worked my way up into the ranks, and was really looking forward to enjoying some tournament play...

And then the US army said I needed to deploy, again. And then they said my vacation in Iraq would last longer, yay! But now I'm back

My clan disbanded while I was gone (11.SS), and I'm just re-installing the game, but I'm excited to get back into it, find a new group to join, and finally get to play in those ladder matches I looked forward to so much.

See you all in game, I'll be the guy who doesnt know any of the new stuff from the last year plus. :)

Upvote 0
Introducing.....Sorrowman

Introducing.....Sorrowman

Hey everybody...sorrowman from The Netherlands here.

Just came by to say hi and to let you guys that I intend to start playing RO as well.

I knew about it's existence for quite a long time thru the steam add's I ran into occasionally while playing HalfLife 2 and Day Of Defeat: Source, so at some point I ended up checking out the website and got to looking into some trailers and in-game stuff, and it seemed like a totally cool game to me, so in the end I decided to purchase it and give it a try. Download is running ATM @ 30% or so, so I haven't had the chance to check out the game first-hand...so now I'm kinda physically and mentally preparing for the 'overwhelmed newbie phase' of my RO carreer, but in the end I think I'll manage.

I've been interested in WO2 since I was like 10 yrs old, and as such also in Games dealing with WO2 one way or the other, ranging from RTS to more FPS-like games RO and all that's in between.

Well, hope to seeu around on the forums and on the Battlefields

Cheerz,

Sorrowman

Upvote 0
Hi. My name's Ben, I'm from the USA.
I'm not a war game fan, but my friend talked me into getting this game.
I'm currently playing with the Practice mode and amazed on how smart the bots are (how they can drive tanks).
My favorite class currently seems to be the Sniper or the Rifleman if Sniper isn't available in that map.

Upvote 0
hi every 1. i must say im not new to red orc as iv'e played since the MOD days,but iam new here,
i thought i best get involved with the comunity since i am mapping now.

on the short ive been a 2nd party to the maps ie: muddy tigers,n narva.but now have taken on to my own map stalingrad [ grain silo city ruins ]nearing competion beta 1.i will post some pics in the right forums...

cheers Doksta.........

Upvote 0