• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Iron Crescendo Needs New Players!

DoubleSidedTape

Grizzled Veteran
May 31, 2007

The Iron Crescendo Russian and German Teams are seeking dedicated players to join in Campaign 4 !

We are a NON CLAN AFFILIATED Indedepent Tournament so we are NOT recruiting for Clan Membership..

We ARE Recruiting Entire Clans for the Russian and German Sides!

If your Clan is active on the ROLadder, you might recognize a few of the players on both sides of the Tournament, whether famous or infamous - so here's a chance to give a little 'pay back' or even to scout a rivals talent.

Our Key Points:
  • We are NOT a Clan.
  • You can play as much as you like.
  • You do not NEED to BE a Clan to play - we also seek individual talents.
  • It is not a 'Realism Tournament' in ANY way - each weeks battle maps are stock, and they evolve to represent equipment available as well as overall results of preceding battles.
  • Members of the Opposing Team often are in competitive Clans ... so We WANT YOU!
It features a 16 vs.16 players on TWO Maps per week, Tournament days are Saturday & Sundays, for up to 6 hours/day - play as much as YOU like.

At present - we have a North American server located in New York, and a European server located in London.

Iron Crescendo is the Tournaments website.

You are Welcome to Signup... join us on the forums and especially the Battlefields.

If you have any questions, ask them on the Tournaments Forums.

Thanks for reading and hope you check us out!!

I tried also too register and my internet locked up....Roberts/password/email...i registered and left an email (official)... now it says "username used , and i cant log on.... maybe i missed the "post in public forums"...normaly not so silly but " i drank a few arab cigerettes and smoked a few beer's"...

admins i await your response....he who admins, has to walk a dark tunnel , between fiction and reality...STOP..

Regards, Roberts.

Upvote 0
The registration is the initiation process. If you can survive the registration process you can survive an IC campaign with the correct level of dedication.

Ha Ha so true.. any probs u get post on the forums in the registration help thread..:D

join up and play, decide wether you want to be axis and stop the red hoard from invading berlin.. or as allies and save mother russia from the grip of the dark forces..

Upvote 0