• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design This Is Blasphemy! This Is Madness!

EvilHobo

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 22, 2005
Germany, NRW
Madness?

THIS IS ANOTHER MAP BY EVILHOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shot00573.jpg

I threw this map together in about two hours. So, don't expect an absolute masterpiece. It serves its purpose, mainly as a place to stab and throw people down wells.

But, it is a melee map, and you won't have to worry about idiots shooting their guns when you say bayo only! Why? Because they can't lololol. Recoded the K98 and MN9130 to not have a fire mode, so your only option is to use melee. Also, the weapons are equipped with bayonets when you spawn, so no worries about hitting that attach bayo key any more! I am going to try to make it such that when you bash someone that it pushes them backwards, making fights around the well more lethal :D

Be sure to turn music on and form phalanxes :cool:

DOWNLOL'D HERE

Just tried this map on the Core server. One of the funniest things I've ever experienced. Funny as hell man! I was laughing the whole time, lol. The "it's a trap guy" is the comedy icing. lmao

EDIT: this could be an awesome template to keep adding more ridiculous funny stuff like ridiculous objectives (capture the golden battle horn, capture the golden FG42, destroy "the kraken", protect your concubines etc). Oh yeah, new uniforms, like period style clothing etc. You could also have a hawk circling overhead making it's cool hawk sound. I know you are riffing on "300" but more stuff could make it even funnier. Anyway, lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just tried this map on the Core server. One of the funniest things I've ever experienced. Funny as hell man! I was laughing the whole time, lol. The "it's a trap guy" is the comedy icing. lmao

EDIT: this could be an awesome template to keep adding more ridiculous funny stuff like ridiculous objectives (capture the golden battle horn, capture the golden FG42, destroy "the kraken", protect your concubines etc). Oh yeah, new uniforms, like period style clothing etc. You could also have a hawk circling overhead making it's cool hawk sound. I know you are riffing on "300" but more stuff could make it even funnier. Anyway, lol
I personally think he should focus more on Kriegstadt than this to be honest...

Upvote 0