• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map RO-Debrecen

Keystone

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 25, 2007
Everything what was needed is done so I think I can finally release final version of this map.

Changelog:

- View distance a little increased to some 1200-1300m
- removed satchels from tank crewmans
- added satchel pickups at resupply areas at Village and Farm
- moved a little back german second spawn so it won't be visible anymore by attacking soviets
- enhanced overhead map

I would be thankful if this map was played with Armored Beasts. That's for I made this map.

http://rapidshare.com/files/60409238/RO-Debrecen.rar.html

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cuejdm

Last edited:
Hey Keystone, when I play Debrecen single player the bots just run around aimlessly in the spawn zone. I know it was designed for multiplayer but is there any way to make them get in the tanks and attempt to fight the battle. I would like to play online with the bots filling the spare tanks too.

Do they need to be given directions? Can the mod be changed to allow for this (like BlackDayJuly does)? If so and you dont have time, I could change it and put it here as an alternative. Just give me an idea where to start.

Upvote 0
i would have thought the polish map sight was still up - Bart bear? was it?
failing that there's something on these forums going back about how you can convert a cashed map (dloaded from server) into a map file...i think....
The author (from Poland btw) of this map has given it to us DIRECTLY with all of permissions we could ask for, btw he mentioned that any other versions those times it was released were unauthorized and ruined its basic concept of the map, so we never published any other version of RO-Debrecen

Upvote 0
The author (from Poland btw) of this map has given it to us DIRECTLY with all of permissions we could ask for, btw he mentioned that any other versions those times it was released were unauthorized and ruined its basic concept of the map, so we never published any other version of RO-Debrecen

err...yeah i know keystone and remember his thinking process for this map.

did you think i was suggesting there was some kind of problem?
the refence to creating map files from your cache has nothing to do with you.
'failing that' means 'if you can't get it from there, try.....'

Upvote 0
Nope I understood well, just for clearance I post about mutations that map suffers and why we don't have this arty and other variations in our repository. So that is why I wrote that the map file has been given to us directly (100% of sureness that is real Debrecen, not like something from others server's redirect) :)

oh yeah ok cool - i agree cos i remember keystone taking issue with the way orel was messed with, and that he wanted to produce a balanced map.
So it was important to him that his maps weren't affected by biased and badly thought out changes.

Upvote 0
oh yeah ok cool - i agree cos i remember keystone taking issue with the way orel was messed with, and that he wanted to produce a balanced map.
So it was important to him that his maps weren't affected by biased and badly thought out changes.

and why was that there is written in first post:
I would be thankful if this map was played with Armored Beasts. That's for I made this map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0