• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lt. Heinz Becker

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 15, 2007
United States
Heres a list of what Im dealing with,

1.) Lets say im in the Red Orchestra Main Menu, with tabs Multiplayer, Practice, Help and Support, exc. When I hit quit then on my desktop I go to Start, Turn Off, Turn off Computer or Restart, and I hit Restart, the computer doesn't do anything. It doesn't turn off, have an error or nothing. It only does this when I play a Practice or a Multiplayer game on Red Orchestra.

2.) It takes me 15 Minutes to connect to a server. I never had this problem with other games, such as Call of Duty. Usually I get on the game and they already have changed the map.

3.)Sometimes, when I hit join, and im connecting to a server, the Deploying To window pops up, but 30 minutes later, its still there (its like the computer didn't do anything other than pop up that window). I have to hit the Windows button to get out, right click on the game on the taskbar, and hit Close. I proceed to turn on the game again, The screen with the German infront of the Reichstag pops up, but it does nothing, and I have to hit the power button.(I also get the same problem as in Issue Number 1)

Please help me on this, I bought the game becuase I heard of it from some Call of Duty people online who told me how great it is, but I always have some sort of problem when I play it.

Thanks, Heinz

Last edited: