• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Hay Guys

HAY GUYS. the north american RO scene is lacking, so what has i done? I HAVE STARTED A BRAND NEW RED ORCHESTRA NORTH AMERICA CLAN. i am inviting you, the reader, to join the Sailor Scouts. no game or vent server, no website, but hey who cares about that! if you want to whoop some RO *** without the other faggotry "blarghargh supar realism u guyz" then join the Sailor_Scouts.

what are the sailor scouts you ask? a group of teenage japanese girls who go about skantily clad fighting the forces of evil. it's an anime and it is NUMBER ONE. all i ask of you is to make your name that of a sailor_scout, such as sailor_mercury, sailor_venus etcetc. if you can't change your name you are useless and the sailor scouts don't want you! i'm looking for one or two super active decent guys to get this off the ground. i'm currently unemployed, but that will change in the near future so the game server and what not will be coming. so uh JOIN US (WELL IT'S ONLY ME RIGHT NOW BUT I'M SURE I WILL GET SO MANY NEW RECRUITS)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=243141145
LOL NO BUX FOR A WEBSITE SO HERE'S THE CLAN MYSPACE. I'M VERY LAZY SO I HAVEN'T DONE MUCH WITH IT YET, BUT TOMORROW I WILL. i'm from the east coast of 'merica and i play every night, i'm 18 years of age. JOIN PLOX. that is all.

This has got to be the most bizarre thread i have ever seen on here, apart from our own recruitment thread :)
Anyway the best of luck to you on starting your clan and when you get it up and running give us a shout for a friendly any time.

Oh I dont know, the Jmodels thread was more bizarre than this, not by much tho....

dont understand why the recruits aren't "pooring" in either :cool: but it may be something to do with any or all of the following

no server
no website
no forum
no ts
changing your name to match that of a teenage japanese anime

just a wild guess of course:rolleyes:

wait a minute tho, check his sig, aka <animal>crossing .... sort of makes more sense now :)

Upvote 0
I thought Jmodels was english though, and it would seem slightly to encentric even for James to start an american clan based in england... Although I admit that everything else matches. BTW, has he actualy had his steam ID frozen, I heard he started swearing at Ramn in the beta and got his steam id frozen.:D

Upvote 0
yes sadly the famous (or infamous) jmodels claims to be english. this is obviously a blight on our nations pride and so we are trying to get him reclassified. I understand from a source close to the government that he will be asked to take a britishness test, and having seen his grammar and spelling abilities, methinks he will be a boy without country in no time at all :cool:

Upvote 0
yes sadly the famous (or infamous) jmodels claims to be english. this is obviously a blight on our nations pride and so we are trying to get him reclassified. I understand from a source close to the government that he will be asked to take a britishness test, and having seen his grammar and spelling abilities, methinks he will be a boy without country in no time at all :cool:

jmodels was banished to Elba. he plays poker with Napoleon.

Upvote 0
Jmodels tried to sign up for the 8th, that was a fun filled 6 hours. He started off all mature and believable, unfortunatly, it was one of our number who hadn't heard the rumours. Young James, as he came to be known, was very swiftly denied his application after he turned into a moron in the space of 5 minutes, flamed us all and then told us he used to be in tha 3rd Shock Army. To quote my beloved leader, Standartenfuhrer Manfred von Ritter:

BANNINATION!!!!! (Said in deep, manly UT voiceover style)

Upvote 0