• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Poll to change the 5 points resupply !

Poll to change the 5 points resupply !

• Lower the points to 1 or 2

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Scrap points for resupplying all together

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Keep the 5 points for resupplying

Votes: 40 47.6%
  • The scorebaord needs rethinking

Votes: 19 22.6%

• Total voters

LoneSoldier

Mar 5, 2006
I should have done this with the first thread silly me. basically quite a few people want the 5 points resupplying to be lowered or stopped altogether, and some want to keep it.
i dont want to go into another debate here and go through it all over again so please just choose an option and use the other thread for talking about it :D

I say keep it.
And no, EvilHobo, its not because i suck at the game, and i dont care about score, its just that it might be a good motivation for other players who DO care about score to do it.
In the end, our interests here are not so much the points IMHO, but to keep the MG fed, and this is a good way to get more people to do it.
It's not like it's giving anyone special bonusses of increased accuracy in a ranking system, or something :rolleyes:
In the end, if you do it just for teamplay, and someone else does it for the points, it doesnt matter. The reason why people do it should not be important, the goal it accomplishes does matter.

Upvote 0
Who cares about the points. What we need is, the problem with the German MG'er and how he can seemingly be resupplied constantly. I have this little game I like to play as the German MG'er - right as I spawn I go sprinting out away from the action and just keep running as far as I can... then I turn around to see how many teammates I've accumulated, following me trying to hit me with the resupply. I've had up to 4 tailing me at once :p

WHORES!

Upvote 0
"Who cares about the points. What we need is, the problem with the German MG'er and how he can seemingly be resupplied constantly. I have this little game I like to play as the German MG'er - right as I spawn I go sprinting out away from the action and just keep running as far as I can... then I turn around to see how many teammates I've accumulated, following me trying to hit me with the resupply. I've had up to 4 tailing me at once "

thats exactly the problem, its stupid, i also find it funny to run as far as i can with idiots chasing me for the 5 points. out of 13 comments only 1 or 2 said to keep the resupplying points yet from 34 votes 16 said keep the points ? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
There's a Murphy law here- when I dont need ammo, there are lines of good souls handing it out. When Im crying my virtual lungs out over and over again suddenly every1 has become autistic or deaf or I dont know what- it gets to the point I have to shove up to ppl's noses so they'll notice me, in which point another Murphy's strikes- after 15 min, finaly getting that blasted ammo, youll die without managing even a short burst.

So I say- resuppliers should get 1-2 pts for "regular" and 5 if the mgr asked for it. (easily coded I think- the game already marks an mgr in need on the map)

Upvote 0
There's a Murphy law here- when I dont need ammo, there are lines of good souls handing it out. When Im crying my virtual lungs out over and over again suddenly every1 has become autistic or deaf or I dont know what- it gets to the point I have to shove up to ppl's noses so they'll notice me, in which point another Murphy's strikes- after 15 min, finaly getting that blasted ammo, youll die without managing even a short burst.

So I say- resuppliers should get 1-2 pts for "regular" and 5 if the mgr asked for it. (easily coded I think- the game already marks an mgr in need on the map)

This dude is on the right track I think.

Upvote 0