• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad TEAM Ireland

Thanks for that Karl, send em here and we can exchange MSN's or x-fires.
Good luck with the Clan.
Oh what your clan called so we can drop by.
yeah i am getting an outfit:D for the Normandy mod its not really a clan just a mixed bag of misfits:p like a mixed fruit pudding of players ;) i let you know about the server and i tell the 2 guys to contact you on here ok :)

Upvote 0
hey git I thought I'd been accepted as an honorary paddy? on account of the fact that I once thought of going to Ireland for me hollies, like guiness and eat tayties.

If its good enuff for Jack Charlton then its good enuff for me

Oh and will there be groupies? lots of emerald haired red eyed women please .... or summat like that :cool:

just remember I know where you live :p

Upvote 0
Yah! More people with crappy Irish Broadband or Clearwire connections to play with! (actually it's not so bad for RO as for most other online games).
I'm not Irish, I'm dutch actually but have been living in Dublin for over 4 years now and would like to join the irish squad. I'm sure I can meet the drinking target, we dutch like our beers as much as the Irish.

Upvote 0
Well we have 7 people , but it's no where near enough as we need 10.
With that said we actually would need aprox 5 more on top of that as not every one will be able to play in ALL matches.

Thanks for the interest guys but it looks like Team Ireland will not make the start gate unless we get another 5 to 7 people..................pity :(

On a more lighter note though if any of you good Irish folks are not in a clan already you might like to check out the clan I play in =IcM= ( The International Clan of mystery ) www.icm-clan.com come and check us out or have a look @ our recruitment thread in this forum!
If you like playing as a team and having a laugh while doing so, hop on our PUBLIC Ventrillo server to chat with us (details on the front page of our website no password needed)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well we have 7 people , but it's no where near enough as we need 10.
With that said we actually would need aprox 5 more on top of that as not every one will be able to play in ALL matches.

Thanks for the interest guys but it looks like Team Ireland will not make the start gate unless we get another 5 to 7 people..................pity :(

On a more lighter note though if any of you good Irish folks are not in a clan already you might like to check out the clan I play in =IcM= ( The International Clan of mystery ) www.icm-clan.com come and check us out or have a look @ our recruitment thread in this forum!
If you like playing as a team and having a laugh while doing so, hop on our PUBLIC Ventrillo server to chat with us (details on the front page of our website no password needed)
that is a shame :( i did tell 2 guys to contact you one is ARTY he is a very good team player ;) and is a good tanker please dont give up ok, :eek::)

Upvote 0

The recruitment junkie strikes again......:p

Upvote 0