• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

" Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance,
just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM! "

williamwallaceja1.jpg

Guess who is reinforcing my scottish forces, eh? :cool:

Upvote 0
Old school Total War time:

Some Oda bastages decided to break our peace treaty and invade my southern territories where I was undermanned, but luckily the province's map offered an amazing ridge to defend.

enemymarchingtomycliffsof8.png

They've only now entered the bowl of the valley and they're in range of my bow-mortars.

calvaryturnedartilleryzb1.png

By the time they get to our ridge and start to hike up the steep slopes, my Yari poured down like a flood and drove them off nearly flawlessly. I think I also killed their Taisho, not that he had any experience or honour bonuses.

cliffsaftermathvp3.png

cliffsamazingvictorymz1.png

Also, fun times with Dutch-traded muskets. I brought Japan modern warfare whether they wanted it or not. Here you see the Omigawa clan's force just beginning to turn and run after my Thin Green Line gives them a taste of lead. Notice the thick line on the mini-map. The bodies on the hills were strictly enemy - the only casualties we suffered were 3 shot by archers and 1 of my archers who stood in front of the musketeers at the wrong time lol. ~36:1 k/d ratio ain't too shabby.

musketrapagenw0.png

theonlydeadwereshotas6.png

fearthefirearmmp3.png

Upvote 0
" Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance,
just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM! "

/snip

Guess who is reinforcing my scottish forces, eh? :cool:

Australians?

Upvote 0