• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

uncensored??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending a PM to one of the site admins would be a better idea.
I am guessing it is just a glitch therefor not intentional.

If you put it that way, Ha Ha, I see people get vaporised in Blood because my poorly administrated Canadian government (and even worsly administrated Quebec provincial government) dosent really care...

And our teens can get drunk legally as early as 18 :p

(I will get away from this thread now)

Upvote 0
I guess, that always happens when there are Free Weeks. And I don't understand why TWI censored the german version anyway. I expect some kind of statement from TWI. What Age-Rating has RO got in Germany? 18? 16? Because to me it looks like "Oh, lets just cut it for the Germans without any reason, but it's fun and maybe we can avoid some difficulties". You're so Community-unfriendly, stop keeping us in the dark, have you tried anything for us Germans (adults) to be able to play the uncensored version!? Give us an official statement.
There are much more brutal and bloodier games in Germany for 18years olds, so I don't believe the FSK forced you to cut it. I want to know why I may not play the game I bought when I bought it on the first day of preorder over steam.
And who the **** made the decision to make the corpses not being affected by explosives in the German Version!? WTF!?!?

Seriously, Tripwire, what the **** are you guys doing?! It's so wrong to let all your German players in the lurch.
You're ****ing up with your Germans fans, which are probably the majority of the RO Players. (My guess, something like ervery 2nd or 3rd copy of RO sold is bought by a german. But you have the accurate figures)
You are by far not the Community-near Game-developer that you want us to think you are.
Man, I better stop now before I start swearing and tell you in your own forums that you're so far away from being as community-near as for example VALVe-Software is (btw. your Game sold (at least in Germany) almost only because it was released via Steam. If it wasn't maybe I and a lot of others would have never heared of the game) and that I'm really pissed by your ignorance and... Ahh, ****!

Post Scriptum: I'm not against cutting a game because of German law and telling the players, why it is cut. But tell us what's going on!!!

And I know, there are a lot of people with the "TWI is the only Game-developer in the world, and Ramm is his prophet"-attitude which are going to shout at me now and call me a sadist because I want to have ingame blood. And those people that say that play the uncensored version every day.

Upvote 0
I suggest taking up the censoring issue with your government. The demo was probably uncensored as it couldn't be sold, and it was a timed trial. May have just been a fluke through the part of Valve even not restricting the content of the trial via location as is required of the full game that you purchase.

Don't blame TWI for the restrictions imposed by your government that game developers have to abide by just to get their game sold in said country.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.