• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad =IcM= are Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
=IcM= is a growing community of MATURE players looking to recruit players of a like state of mind.
We play in RO Ladder and Ost Front realism leagues.
We don't have a ranking structure as such but we do all have an equal say on what happens in the clan.

Ability is not important as you will be playing as S***E as us very soon. We play for a laugh and don't take our gaming to seriously.
If you are 18+ then have a butchers @ us www.icm-clan.com or look for us on IRC @ #=icm= on quakenet.

Any more cheerful information then i will post here, but don't be lazy like me just head to our webbie :)

Upvote 0
Cmon guys start signing up in =IcM= so i can get back to them :D

get back in here belly boy, summers over, or what has masqueraded for summer anyway, and the serious game of staying warm, drinking heavily, abusing Dumba and Zets, and occasionally playing RO has started once more.

new players are welcome, if we like you you can stay, if we dont, well we must have a good reason...... we prefer crap players because that way some of our old hands like wolfhound and squiddy can get the occasional kill

Join IcM, learn new skills, skew will teach you to build a PC, Zets will teach you how to add cross hairs to RO and wolfie will teach you how to stand up after 4 bottles of red and a gallon of guiness

you know it makes sense, unlike this post

oh and **BUMP**:cool:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.