• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sniper rifle reloading

ROchester. ny

Grizzled Veteran
May 27, 2007
One should be able to reload only one bullet,into sniper rifle(with bolt) incase close combat. very often one bullet it what it takes to survive.
But then you would be have to press reload 5 times to load 5 bullets.
I didnt bother to search for it so im just gonna toss this out here

you were able to cancel the reload for the sniper during the mod, didnt make it to Ostfront, mainly because some TWI guys forgot that it ever was possible ;)
What was the key or the operation in order to do it? Was it like for the normal bolt reloading that you could interupt with a melee attack?

While we're at it, one thing I miss terribly is being able to kill two guys with one bullet. :(

Upvote 0
What was the key or the operation in order to do it? Was it like for the normal bolt reloading that you could interupt with a melee attack?

While we're at it, one thing I miss terribly is being able to kill two guys with one bullet. :(

Yeah I am so annoyed that didn't make it into Ostfront, that was one of the most cool things in RO.

Also tank crew kills.

Upvote 0
Don't you people listen to me!? IT'S IN THE GAME, IT MADE IT, YOU CAN STOP LOADING SNIPER RIFLE IF YOU CLICK THE MOUSE BUTTON.

Yeah you can, whattjoo talkin' 'bout? Click once, and you finish putting in the bullet you're currently putting in. You won't put another one in but it won't stop right then by just closing the bolt and dropping the bullet.

Upvote 0