• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why are there no Good NA servers?

There's good German server with 40 players max, that only has 20 at a time, with good customs, and pretty good, if you're used to playing servers with high pings. Usually the high pings for me are the ones with good customs and good teamplay (mostly German or Polish servers, sometiems French too, but I get a lot of lag on French servers). If you aren't used to high ping servers, you can train no the MOHAA Bridge TDM 24/7 with a rifle. I had a good time on 2manny's yesterday but I didn't see anyone I recognized. FK's is a fascist server who bans people for no reason.

You'll have to get used to playing with only a few people or people you don't like, for all the reason you all mentioned, it's almost impossible to have a really good experience on the 50 player servers. What I end doing these days is just going Sniper ROOST but the thing is with them they don't have customs; wish they did.

Why would someone want Core{NA}, anyway? They're just a bunch of arrogant idiots.

Upvote 0
I'm also tired of loading up the server list and finding 5 ****ty NA ones, and 25 good Euro ones. The TWB West Coast server is about as good as a Euro server, considering that its also 3000 miles away and gives 150-200 ping for me. Thank God this game has good net code and playing on 150-200 ping is possible, but what's up with no NA people liking this game? The only server that I can play on with less than 100 ping is Sniper Group, but the funny thing is that whenever I go there almost everybody is Euro. Also, considering that nearly everyone is Euro, if I try to play at 10:00 pm (4 am GMT) there's maybe one populated server and that's if I'm lucky. I guess the common perception that NA gamers are CSS kiddies is somewhat true? :confused:

Upvote 0
Yeah, the TK server is still there, but the problem is - no one ever attempts to 'seed' the once populated NA servers. People don't have the patience for it, or they don't have a lot of time to game, so they just jump on a 50 where the bodies are. After our match on Sunday, I spent a good 45 minutes on our TK server trying to draw people in, but unless there are 10 or so bodies in a server already - people won't join it. This is why the 50's have all the population. I don't think it's because people like the gameplay so much (well, some do) but more likely because that's where the bodies are.

In order to jump-start one of these other NA servers, you need to hit it 'en masse'. So when you guys are on the Sniper Group, and you're tired of playing the same stock maps over and over, start suggesting to the other players to switch all together, as a group, to 2Manny's, or [TK], or Old Farts, or anywhere else with a large custom and stock map list and good admins. Don't fall for the 50's! It's a twap!

Upvote 0
Since i don't belong to a clan , i systematically join the Wild bunch 50 people server , for me , 50 players is the norm now , first i look at these servers or the Russian one with 54 slots despite the ping , it makes the bigger map like Gorlitz , Paritzer platz or Beresina much more interesting .

It's not really about having more targets , but more about being part of the largest battle possible , it adds to the immersion and experience , the more people there is , the more fun and tactical collective efforts are required to take or defend the positions .

Of course , there are always Tkers and people arsing around , but this is common to any public server , and often there are some very good teamplayers which i really enjoy to play with , sometimes it's great fun , especially at night where you meet older players .

32 players servers or less , i never join now , too few players , i want 40 at least :)

Upvote 0
I have always spent most time on TWB and to a lesser extent splat but i have to say i dont enjoy the 50 players as much as the 32.
I would say however this is probably more to do with the map rotation on the 50- which in my opinion is in serious need of a trim.

edit-
hang on , thats got nothing to do with the thread- but when TWB 50 started there seemed to be so many NA players coming over to check it out, suggesting the game is pretty strong over there- so i'm amazed all these guys aren't normally accomodated in NA servers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
drop into an FKs server, debrechen(#4) or orel(#3) i strongly suggest.......and there is admins present usually....

i can vouch for that i think we have about 17 admins so they are policied pretty much most of the time which in turn encourages regulars and great team play most of the time! anyones welcome aslong as simple server rules are followed!
check them out!

we also have a lot of US players/members who have good ping on our servers

Upvote 0
i can vouch for that i think we have about 17 admins so they are policied pretty much most of the time which in turn encourages regulars and great team play most of the time! anyones welcome aslong as simple server rules are followed!
check them out!

we also have a lot of US players/members who have good ping on our servers

But if you are ever on the FK's servers and there is a problem, just screen cap and send it in to [email protected] and we will take care of it:D.

Upvote 0
Contrary to out-of-date favorites lists, the 2MANNY server is still up and running - still good pings, and 40 slots available - but yes, as soon as the 50-slotters rose to power, and we made a necessary IP change/box upgrade, we lost a good portion of our regular crowd. Evening crowds have started to return within the past couple weeks though - just takes a seeder or two, and then fills up pretty quick from there.

Go. Play. Blow **** up The crowds will return eventually. If not, I'll hire a bunch of strippers to hang out around the spawn areas. ;)

Upvote 0
Contrary to out-of-date favorites lists, the 2MANNY server is still up and running - still good pings, and 40 slots available - but yes, as soon as the 50-slotters rose to power, and we made a necessary IP change/box upgrade, we lost a good portion of our regular crowd. Evening crowds have started to return within the past couple weeks though - just takes a seeder or two, and then fills up pretty quick from there.

Go. Play. Blow **** up The crowds will return eventually. If not, I'll hire a bunch of strippers to hang out around the spawn areas. ;)

Plz no one show up... But if we do show up... Will there be Beer???

Upvote 0