• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What's the best German beer for summertime?

agreed great beer, but I prefer there dunkel

I used to drink Hacker Anno 1417 back in Germany. Since I cant find it here in Canada my beer of choise now is Schneider Weisse and Becks.

where do you live? Most provinces can ship beer in from anywhere in the world if your willing to buy the amount they send, which is usually 1 level of a flat (200 cans ish). I work for the MLCC and we bring in stuff all the time for people and if you in ontario its even easier. The LCBO is the largest purchaser of alcohol in the world. and most place in Canada have some type of multicultural festival, we are having ours in manitoba right now (folklorama) and all the different countries bring in special beers for the event but never sell it all.

Upvote 0
P.P.S.: If you are a stout lover, try this Double Chocolate something from England, friggin expensive in the US, but even i like it and i am not a fan of stouts.

your thinking of Youngs Double Chocolate Stout. I dont really like stouts so its not for me but it really does have a bold chocolate taste to it, not exactly a refreshing drink. And yes it is expensive, about 4 dollars a bottle and the LC in Manitoba

Upvote 0

Aventunus Weizen-Eisbock num num num that and Ayinger Celebrator are my two favorite German beers that I've had.

For summertime I stick to Pilsner Urquell as my everyday beer, though,it's Czech. If you live in the NE US, check out Victory beers brewed in PA. They make a great hefeweizen and Belgian white, the latter is made from all German ingredients except the water. They also just started to distribute to GA YAY :D

Here's a great source of info www.ratebeer.com

Upvote 0