• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Not getting list of servers

I did get a router 2 weeks ago. And yesterday I disconnected all the cables from it, and rebooted the computer. Then I connected them, and entered the game. The servers appeared.
And I have similar problems to yours, except I need to restart my computer to fix it. I have a Cisco linksys router =\.

Anyway, thank you all for trying to help me. finally I can play! though with some lags... but that's another problem :p

Problem solved.

Upvote 0
i have exactly the same problem. Netgear router, can't see any servers but can connect to the game manually entering the IP. Rather confusing.

Restart your router and you should be fine. You might have too restart your PC aswell as others have said. I've looked for a permament solution for a very long time but not found any, Only solution as far as i know (atleast with my combination of router/modem/pc etc) is too reset the router. And also, does it effect more stuff then RO? Btw, It doesn't happen too be a Netgear RP614?

This was a more widespread problem then I thought, I belived that I was the only one with problems like this.

Upvote 0