• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Best/Funniest screen name you've ever seen

Zingu

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 20, 2006
People come up with the most stupid, inane, unimaginative to brilliant, funniest, clever names when it comes to playing games. I've seen quite a few good ones, but one that really sticks to me I've seen in Red Orchestra several times, probably due to the picture it creates in my mind: Fecal Tornado.

Can any of you beat that?

lol.jpg

I'll post this until something better comes to my mind :p

Upvote 0
I've seen quite a few good ones, but one that really sticks to me I've seen in Red Orchestra several times, probably due to the picture it creates in my mind: Fecal Tornado.

I came into this thread with the intention to post Fecal Tornado as the ultimate funny name. When I saw the thread title it made me think of that instantly. Look's like you beat me to it though :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
The one I laughed at the most was pretty well a tossup between 'your mom' and 'a cute puppy.' The kill messages were truly hilarious with both of those ... I think they were both back in my COD2 days.

There used to be a guy on Fark with the name of Fecal Marmoset.

There's an old Quake II game called D-Day (still sort of alive-ish), which used to feature a guy playing as hisgaylover. So it'd be like Fred was blown up by hisgaylover's hand grenade.

Upvote 0
Once I wanted to call myself 'you' and kill my teammates so everyone will get 'you killed a friendly soldier' and start scratching their heads....
but Im too pure at heart to do it 0:>

Oh crap, that reminds me of another one. Some dude - might have been the same one using 'your mom' and 'a cute puppy' also used 'a friendly soldier.'

Upvote 0
I remember a couple from my CoD days. One was kenny you bastard! so whenever you killed him it read, you killed kenny you bastard.
One guy told me I had the second best name he's seen, the first being Bionic nipple.

I've seen plenty of dumb names in RO, but I can only think of one..Swamp Donkey, frequents one of the 24/7 Danzig servers (I think RTR)

Edit: Just remembered this one, my friend named himself Vaginanuts for some PS2 game, he was later booted form the server for it

Upvote 0
I remember a couple from my CoD days. One was kenny you bastard! so whenever you killed him it read, you killed kenny you bastard.
One guy told me I had the second best name he's seen, the first being Bionic nipple.

I've seen plenty of dumb names in RO, but I can only think of one..Swamp Donkey, frequents one of the 24/7 Danzig servers (I think RTR)

Edit: Just remembered this one, my friend named himself Vaginanuts for some PS2 game, he was later booted form the server for it

Oh my god, I totally forgot about Kenny. I killed Kenny a few times. :D

Upvote 0