• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Not getting list of servers

I couldn't find any server IPs here in the forums.
I searched Google, and found one.
I did what you said, and it went to a black screen (press F10 to cancel, blah blah blah) as it should. But it didn't connect. I waited for about 12 minutes, and then canceled. I tried returning to the Main Menu with the "back" button, but it wouldn't let me, kept saying failed to connect. I shut it down with the task manager eventually.
I really want to play the Multiplayer... I bought the game about 10 month ago, and played in the Multiplayer all the time until I had problems with my internet connection and my ISP. The problem was fixed 2 weeks ago -_-, had to wait 5 month... And now I can't play my favorite game >.>
Any ideas?

Upvote 0
I'm having the same problem, except my screen shows 248 +/- servers found but none show on the screen. Its not the ports. I've tried it both ways with no difference. Also, I play on my laptop and see all of the servers without any ports being forwarded.

So the bottom line is that it must be a local issue with the specific PC I'm having trouble with

Upvote 0
Ok if you can connect to servers your problem is the master server port which feeds you the server list is being blocked most likely somewhere along the chain.

Also do a quick check of your filters in multiplayer. If it is set to none try standard servers only, if it is set to standard servers only try setting it to none.

Upvote 0
I get this sometimes too, cant get server list but can connect to servers. It's my router buggin' out. All the sudden it blocks any traffic related to steam, ro, msn, utorrent, email clients... you name it. All the webbrowsers still work as long as you dont try to log in anywhere (hotmail or gmail).

Very strange issue and it has been going on with 2 differnts ISPs. We've tried everything and it wont do any good. Only solution is for it to wait to happen and then restart it. We're actually getting a new one later thsi week bacause of it.

Anyways, Maybe you could try resetting your network equipment?

Upvote 0