• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator request] 3D voices.

zeep

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Coming from this poll, which is about who prevers to hear their teammates voice commands in 3D-Audio.

I'd like to request a mutator that makes the team voice commands play in 3D-Audio.

As it is now, you hear you team's voice commands inside your head, this makes it impossible to locate. I wan't to hear them like i hear the other team's, this way i'll immediately know where the player is. I'm not sure if this is possible or not but i can imagine it is.

Can it be done and who is willing to give it a shot?

Cheers, zeep.

While i understand what you're saying worluk, a debate like that can go on and on..
I don't know uscript and i've tried learning it, numerous times. I can map, do sound design, produce music and speak 6 foreign languages but i can't code this mutator. ;)

I don't have much hope of getting someone to do it, i'll be honest. This sort of mutator isn't very easy to do and needs extensive testing on a dedicated server. I doubt somebody is eager to get into this.

Upvote 0
While i understand what you're saying worluk, a debate like that can go on and on..
I don't know uscript and i've tried learning it, numerous times. I can map, do sound design, produce music and speak 6 foreign languages but i can't code this mutator. ;)

I don't have much hope of getting someone to do it, i'll be honest. This sort of mutator isn't very easy to do and needs extensive testing on a dedicated server. I doubt somebody is eager to get into this.

Actually i dont think its very hard to do, since all other voice comms are goind it :)
In theory (i didnt check and have enough on my list atm) you should be able to do it exactly the same way.

Upvote 0