• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Computer

As said before, you will need 2gb for vista, im on 1gb(turbo ram) and it results in me putting down a few settings, ie textures and just slower general use compared to 1gb in Xp.

Also try and a get a better graphics card if you can afford it..Im sure you could get a better on for the same price. The graphics card is the most important part of your pc for gaming! Whats your gfx card budget?

Upvote 0
Hey guys im gettin a new computer soon and i wonder if you would know how my RO would run with these specs

Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6320
1.86GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 4MB Cache
Genuine Windows Vista Premium
1024MB RAM Memory
256mb Ati Radeon 1650SE DVI Graphics Card
20inch Widescreen Viewsonic TFT Monitor

This computer is a Packard Bell 2589 Gaming Computer

Edit:

Do you think you can guees wat FPS ill get and what graphic setting i should put it on?
Is that a laptop?

Upvote 0
if you read it again you will get a idea of what im talking about if u cba to read it its a "Packard Bell Computer"
That doesn't exist in my country.. but i have just read the processor and i did notice it isn't a laptop.. anyways, you should get at least one more gb of ram as it is so cheap now.. and i don't understand y they call it a Gaming Computer.

Upvote 0
If your getting 20" monitor with that graphics card, don't be expecting the card to work very well for the resolution (trust me, I got screwed with a 512mb 6800, but then again I only have the 512mb of RAM) You'll probably have to end up running a lot of games windowed at a lower resolution, plus some games don't even support ws yet, though there usually are workarounds for it. And also, as others have said, get some more RAM and I'd suggest getting a new heatsink seperately to install for yourself on the processor so you can get much more power out of it.

Upvote 0