• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Polish language version of RO:Ostfront added

lol :D thanks for your support

I could do all the work for you guys and you would just need to release it through steam, should help pretty much the publishing of the game down here, wich is actually none ( I myself do like 80% of it :p )

We are one of the biggest buyers of the crappy DoD:S but just a few to none people seems to know Red Orchestra, since there's no box version around. All we can do is to span guest passes in gaming forums :(

Upvote 0
Hi!

a member of us are working on the "Hungarian language" translation for Red Orchestra Ostfront (base game).

if it is 100%, will it be released over steam for RO?
Well, with a release in Hungary in stores, I'm sure we'd be happy to put it out for you. If you finish it up, let us have the relevant text files and we'll get 1C to check them out first...

Upvote 0
hi again!

its a few q.

- is it problem if are we modding the original english files to hungarian? (so we arent making completely new files, dont generate)
- can i send (when its done) the files with *.hun extension?
- finally there is a little "bug". we translated next (bold) texts in unrealgame.int file:

[TeamVoiceReplicationInfo]
PublicChannelNames=("Public","Local","Team")

but when we want change channel we got an error message: false or non-existent channel name (of cource on our language).

is it a bug?

Last edited:
Upvote 0