• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation King Tiger - WIP

nice vid- one day i'll re-install OFP and check out the extra stuff- so much of it looks top and this is no exception.
Conversely I'd love to see 60s/70's tanks made for RO to create cold war scenarios - Centurions, Is3....T-10 and t-55....80 series, Chieftains, Leopard etc.
I know they're all available for OFP but would be cool within RO.

Upvote 0
nice vid- one day i'll re-install OFP and check out the extra stuff- so much of it looks top and this is no exception.
Conversely I'd love to see 60s/70's tanks made for RO to create cold war scenarios - Centurions, Is3....T-10 and t-55....80 series, Chieftains, Leopard etc.
I know they're all available for OFP but would be cool within RO.

Finally! Someone who wants what I want :D

I plan on finishing the Leopard 2A4 and doing T-55AGM probs.

Upvote 0
†TYRANICK†™;328772 said:
Why is it over? Is it because your working on that mod?

What about all the other tanks and vehicles on these forums, is anyone still making anything lol?

I was making it then this other guy at DH made Henschel and Porche version in like a day, don't think detail was as high but I lost the will to carry on, I was near the end of finishing the UV.

Upvote 0
If the Tiger II ever gets to the game, I beg you, do not name it kingtiger.

Many good games have had problems with this. For example in the Combat Mission series PzKpfw IV is called Panzer IV (not something like tank IV), SdKfz 124 is called Vespe (not wasp) and Flakpanzer IV is either Ostwind or Wirbelwind (no east winds or whirlwinds here). Now that is ok isn't it, but braze for impact; PzKpfw VI Ausf. B is called kingtiger! Why on earth is that?! That makes no sense, does it!

In roost one takes out tanks with a Panzerfaus, not with a tank fist or something silly like that, so why should we have kingtigers roaming the streets when we could have something much more authentic like Tiger II. K

Upvote 0
If the Tiger II ever gets to the game, I beg you, do not name it kingtiger.

Many good games have had problems with this. For example in the Combat Mission series PzKpfw IV is called Panzer IV (not something like tank IV), SdKfz 124 is called Vespe (not wasp) and Flakpanzer IV is either Ostwind or Wirbelwind (no east winds or whirlwinds here). Now that is ok isn't it, but braze for impact; PzKpfw VI Ausf. B is called kingtiger! Why on earth is that?! That makes no sense, does it!

In roost one takes out tanks with a Panzerfaus, not with a tank fist or something silly like that, so why should we have kingtigers roaming the streets when we could have something much more authentic like Tiger II. K

Upvote 0