• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
hi all me and my uk based team T.T operators play airsoft most weekends now we are currently putting together a webby but it's not done yet so i'll put it up when it's finished. anywho my load out consists of marine woodland BDU cammo, belt rig and harness in olive drab,tri colour soft armour vest,some nice oakley glasses, a drop leg holster on my right leg, kings arms knee pads in olive drab and of course magnum patrol boots (these are a must)

now the good stuff weapons

i only have a few

taurus pt92 match edition pistol
TM M14 in olive drab which i named betsy jo with kings arms scope rail and G&P red/green dot aim point
G36c cheap crap one (back up weapon)
lots and lots of pyro ie thunder flashes smoke and BB grenades

team weapons include

M249SAW
lots of glock 17 kwa i think
lots of M4's various different versions
m10 sniper rifle
SCAR assult rifle
and i think thats about it ( keep telling the boys they are all girls using M4's)

but the basic premiss of our look is delta force but in a joint strike force capacity i'll get some pics of my boys in action and put the up real soon

and in answer to who evr asked about face protection full face masks are for under 18's and sissy boys lol just some ballistic saftey glasses is fine bolle do a good range and are very affordable or you can spend a kings ransom and get the oakley's like me

also just like to add saw a vulcan mini gun in action last week and that thing is just awesome only whoever is using it is prone to sniper fire but what a gun that was wow

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Whats the range on this bad boy? Is it actually accurate as well?

Its stats are.... UHC Super 9 Tactical ver.3, 390-410fps with .20gram BBs, effective 115-120 ft. bi-pod and 4X20 scope...

Its pretty accurate, it took me a bit to adjust the hop-up with the scope.. so when I look through the scope it hits a little low and to the left of the center crosshair... But ya its accurate and true on course..

Also, the scope it came with has very thin lines on the scope, so make sure you know where to target before you let your eye focus.. The lines just vanish..:D

Its a very good gun for the money, and I like it, I use the 25 bb stick magazine, its awesome!

Upvote 0
Why don't you guys get yourselves some real rifles?

A Mosin-Nagant of some sort, a SKS, or possibly a cheap Romanian AK.
You probably could for the prices you are paying for these plastic ball shooters.
Because as much fun as it is to shoot a Mosin or an SKS, I still can't shoot my roommate in the chest with one.

Upvote 0
the are replica firearms that fire plastic bbs so fat people can pretend to be in the military.

At least that is what the internet tells me

1140051335403zt4.jpg

edit: The canadian airsoft community takes itself extremely seriously. Airsoft is in a legal grey area. The largest community doesn't let anyone under 18 view any of the forums related to purchasing the weapons. You actually have to contact a representative and have an interview to be cleared!

I've been wanting to get into airsoft myself but it's so expensive in canada (importing is extremely difficult) and there are few reps in my city.

I had no clue {CoreNA}Vader was into airsoft:D

Upvote 0
BAH! My hopup broke. This gun I bought is nothing but trouble. :( I thought it would be a great deal-TM ak47 with real wood, tightbore, akm parts, etc for $350 (Which it was!) but i've put a bit over 400 into this gun, and I still can't get it working flawlessly.

Oh well. It's a purdy gun, and just needs a little more treatment. ;)

Upvote 0
BAH! My hopup broke. This gun I bought is nothing but trouble. :( I thought it would be a great deal-TM ak47 with real wood, tightbore, akm parts, etc for $350 (Which it was!) but i've put a bit over 400 into this gun, and I still can't get it working flawlessly.

Oh well. It's a purdy gun, and just needs a little more treatment. ;)

Well yeah, thats the problem with cheap China AEG's, they have no product control to speak of, so defective products can and do end in the consumers hands.

They work fine when they work, but you can also get a real lemon..

Upvote 0
WARNING! THE FOLLOWING PICTURE INCLUDES A SYMBOL\SOMETHING LIKE THAT THAT MAY BE FOUND OFFENSIVE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Marui VSR-10 RS w/ woodstock, spring-action. Realized a while ago that I could use those as airsoft gear. Need to get Tanaka Mauser someday or mod VSR machine inside a deactivated Mauser.

PS: I still have some things missing from my set, such as bayonet, canteen and other small stuff like that. Otherwise it 'is' in order.
PPS: Yes I do have my old airsoft geat still somewhere, too lazy just to take a photo about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well yeah, thats the problem with cheap China AEG's, they have no product control to speak of, so defective products can and do end in the consumers hands.

They work fine when they work, but you can also get a real lemon..
It's a marui!;)

I got some pictures. Marui Thompson, AKM, HFC(?) Broomhandle. I'm working on my Vietnam loadout currently, but one day I have to get my German loadouts going. (WW2, East Germ., current)

dscf0003ju1.png

They all look much better in real life...!

Upvote 0