• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is this the best game you have ever played?

Thought it was until I found Project Reality , a BF2 mod.

It's for true realism fanatics but I love realism and the squad system where you work as a unit and co-ordinate with other squads. Lots of VOIP communications that are restricted to your squad.

Huge maps and 64 player servers..INTENSE!!

If they would do something about the mass confusion of VOIP in game in RO think it would rank right up there too though.

Hopefully see what's coming up with the new game they're working on.

RO still a great game though , no two ways about it.

Upvote 0
Red Orchestra is definitely the best WWII FPS I've ever played, it does what most others simply cannot nor will not do. When I first started playing the mod back in it's early days, I had wished for a retail version with a community rivaling it's peers, I certainly got that wish and much more.

All I can say is, Tripwire did one hell of a job!

Upvote 0
I've never played much online so RO is the best online gaming I've experienced. I got a free UT2k4 when I bought something or other for my PC. I discovered RO 2.0 when I checked for updates for the UT2k4. I never looked back.

I've had hours and hours of fun with Red Baron 3D. I only played it a couple times online. It was a lot of fun in offline mode so I didn't bother with online. Now that I've mentioned it, I'll have to dust off my joystick and head out over the front.

Upvote 0