• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How to make uneven teams with bots?

horendus

Jul 4, 2007
Hey

Im wondering if anyone knows how to change the bot team settings.

Basicaly, does anyone have a solution to alow me (and my lanning buddy) to make uneven teams?For example.

I want to play me and him versus say 15 bots in a map.

At the moment when we play LAN with bots we cant controll how many bots per side, and what ever side we are on alomost always wins as the teams have even players.

We want to add say, only a ceretain amount of bots to our team, and max out the other team to make it harder

I cant work out how to do this, obvilsly first we need to take off outo team balance, but then what?

Any help would be acee

Regards

Jasper

BTW we only bot lan to warm up before playing onlien together or when theres not good aussie servers running.

Well i would of though implementing this would be very easy for someone who knows wat they are doing ??

Maybe this could be added in the next update?

Makes playing on LAN fun with mates, start with like u and ur mate versus 10 bots..if thats to easy make it versus 15. U know, have complete controll over the bot teams.

Thats how we do it whit counter strike!!

SO is there a hack way maybe?

Upvote 0
I'm also interested in a way to get that working (with an entry in an ini-File).

I like to play RO with my girlfriend with some bots in our team and twice as much in the other team.

In Battlefield 1942 / Forgotten Hope you have the possibility to chose the proportion of the teams ( for example 2:3 Axis:Allies ) ... the max. player numbers ( or the bots ) will then automaticly seperate to the teams with that proportion.

That would be a nice feature in RO!

Upvote 0