• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hitler Youth Player model

Status
Not open for further replies.

kullwarrior

Feb 3, 2007
I know for a fact that nearly in 1944 to 1945 Hitler Youth became a big source for forces against Russian as well as other Allies. The fact that all the infantry are adult is kind of disappointing. I know for a fact this game is rated Mature already and doubt it would go any higher if Hitler Youth people were implemented. If you need picture I cant find much online but there's books about it with pictures. I hope Hitler Youth model for german infantry can be implemted in later maps of course its probably assault trooper, semi-auto riflemen, and riflemen only maybe MG but not tank driver, sniper or anything thats for higher expertise.
From Der Untergang

der-untergang_szenenbild_hitler_360.jpg

05se9.jpg

Last edited:
As cool, realistic and historic as it would be.... You always have the P-I-As who complain about shotting children.... HELLO!!! Its a First Person SHOOTing game... Its violent to begin with, on top of adding realism. So if people are gonna ***** about the children, DON'T PLAY THE DAMN GAME!! Thats what I have to say about that...

As for me I wouldn't care, I have morals, but a game is in fact a game... Its not in anyway real to me, but for all the pricks who would be against it and make such a big deal out of it, it just wouldnt work out...:mad:

Upvote 0
ah that brings back the good old times in the mod, we had pages long discussions about this topic. Bottom line: you want to shoot children?

And dont give me some "its historical accurate" bs. Rape of women would be too, but i dont think anyone would want to add it.
Well for one it's First person shooter which qualify my point not first person raping. The fact the rape occurred is basically in every single war. Germans government wouldnt allow rapes cause they classify russian as inferior race. The Russian also have high penalty for doing it such as concentration camp or execution.
Most of the "children" serve in the military in the end are 14-17 only very very few 12-13 which they didn't fight at all. Movies such as Der Untergang (german)prove it. Also a book also talk about it with pictures called Hitler's Youth (english)
Back to the point the defination were talking here isn't like today africa with 4 year old and a gun its more like 14-16 year old. There's even those 16 year old serve in army fighting (illegally) so I don't see why not.

Upvote 0
You mind as well talk about the additiong of adding Volksturm ingame. Sure, they were there, it is historically accurate and babalabl, but I would like to see how many people would like to play either some VERY young kid who barely knows what's going on or over 70 year old gramps who barely can run anymore.

Oh, and that your only weapon over

Upvote 0
I know for a fact that nearly in 1944 to 1945 Hitler Youth became a big source for forces against Russian as well as other Allies. The fact that all the infantry are adult is kind of disappointing. I know for a fact this game is rated Mature already and doubt it would go any higher if Hitler Youth people were implemented. If you need picture I cant find much online but there's books about it with pictures. I hope Hitler Youth model for german infantry can be implemted in later maps of course its probably assault trooper, semi-auto riflemen, and riflemen only maybe MG but not tank driver, sniper or anything thats for higher expertise.
From Der Untergang

this is still game - from my pov it is very stupid idea (no offence).

Upvote 0
Right worluk.
Excuse me guys with due respect, but If you don't got a problem with killing children, even it's just in a game, you maybe forgot to take the medicine your doctor gave you..damn.
How about disfiguring the dead player models too? For realism's sake.:mad:

Why is it better to kill armed adults than children? - an enemy is an enemy regardless of age, gender or skill and war is kill or be killed. There is no biological or any other objective difference in killing child soldiers compared to killing adult soldiers - they are all armed and out to kill you so why be the hypocrite and say it is better to kill adult soldiers in games when in fact it is just as ethical wrong as killing child soldiers.

For the experience of dismebering dead bodies you can play Viet Cong, Soldier Of Fortune or Postal 2 if that is your fancy - you might enjoy it...I certainly did:eek: - for a while then it just sickend me..

P.S. You can't start by saying "Excuse me guys with due respect" then ending off by saying "you maybe forgot to take the medicine your doctor gave you..damn" it sort of ruins the pleasentry you started your reply with such a rude ending..

P.P.S. I will start a poll to see how many really wants those options in the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was wondering how long it was going to take before this thread turns into another morale based discussion that killing children vs killing adults.

While waiting for a someone to lock the door and throw the key in the ocean, it is said few times already that as it might be 'realistic' addition to have Hitler Jugend or Volksturm in the first place, they are not going to be added. Simple as that. Same applies with WSS - as historical as it might be to have them 'really' ingame, we just are not going to have them.

Upvote 0
I was wondering how long it was going to take before this thread turns into another morale based discussion that killing children vs killing adults.

While waiting for a someone to lock the door and throw the key in the ocean, it is said few times already that as it might be 'realistic' addition to have Hitler Jugend or Volksturm in the first place, they are not going to be added. Simple as that. Same applies with WSS - as historical as it might be to have them 'really' ingame, we just are not going to have them.

Isn't there Volksturm units in the RO-Parizerplatz?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.