• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for a clan

Hey ,

I wish to join a clan that also accepts international members. I am from India , so the general assumption of a crazy ping rate is obvious , however , RO has been treating me pretty well as long as my latency goes. It ranges anywhere between 100-150 ms which is quite playable ! Those ping rates stem as a result of 20+ players crammed up in a poor server which obviously won't be case of an organized clan ! My main role in any clan would be assault/support since I ain't that skilled with vehicles so I don't wanna take chances. SMG's are my speciality in any WWII themed shooter game I've picked up.

There are no RO players here in India let alone clans and I wanna play the RO:Ladder winter cup.

Thanx a lot ,

=[nE0:sPhErE]=

You may wish to check out =IcM= m8 we are a multinational clan based in the uk with members from Norway, Denmark, Holland, Sweden and the UK with a drunk guy from Ireland.

We play RO realism and standard RO too.

Check us out www.icm-clan.com :)

What timezone do you use for practice matches or scrims ? Would I get to play the Winter cup if chosen ?

Upvote 0
Ez25 is looking for members.

We are a well-established clan with a long history, with key members playing since 1.0 in the mod.
We are mainly a european clan with members in Spain, Norway, England, Scotland, Ireland, Finland, Sweden and germany (if i include our ex-members nationalities you may aswell just go and get a list of all the countries in the world :p).. So we'll welcome any nationality as long as they can speak a bit of english as it our clan's spoken language.

www.ez25.org.uk/forums if you're interested.

p.s We are working along side the [ODIN] clan, who also date back to the mod (I believe they are all Norweigens).

Also we are not under-strength we are pulling out around 10-12 guys for every match.

Upvote 0
Usually at 21:00 CET, and yeah I think we're playing in winter cup!

I did the conversion and found this :
CET = UTC + 1 = IST(Indian Standard Time) - 4.5 !
^
In other words , 9 pm for you would mean 1:30 am for me which is cool ; not a problem !

And during summers , Bombay(India) would be ahead of Berlin by 5.5 hours ; an increase of just an hour from the winters ! No problems again !

I hope to play the Winter Cup with you guyz if nothin' more !

Finally , how do I apply ?

Thanx ,

=[nE0:sPhErE]=

Upvote 0
Hello neo_an_anomaly!

neo_an_anomaly looking for a teamplay oriented clan to have fun with and make some comrades, If you were to join us your tags ingame wouldn't be the long {187thMgDiv} we only use that tag on the site, the tag we use ingame is {187th}.
We mostly play infantry style maps, mostly German side clan, but we will play the Russian side on occasion.
We are looking for an assaultman, everyone seems to want to be a sniper.
We are a rather new clan established in March 07, we are working on getting into the Ro Ladder down the road.

heres a run down of what we look for:

The Type of players we are looking for:
.Players with a good attitude,the interest to play as a team
.Players that are mature in their play
.Players that want to be on a team
.Players with tactical ability
.noobs are welcome
.An interest in expanding or improving oneself for future competitions
.Players that want to have fun and are tired of being a server surfer
.We want players that want to go to matches, and eventually the RO Ladder
.Players that want to become more skillful than what they are now
.We want players that want to have fun, and be excited everytime they go play
.We play Rainbow six 3: Ravenshield also, as this game is optional from our main game we use it for play and to practice on, so we are also looking for players that would be open to improving their skills and playing this game as a coordinated team
.We also want players that are sick of the selfish, and childish crap on the servers
.We also want players who want to relax, and have fun
.players that want to be themselves team or no team

If you fall into some of these things then we want you!

Come check our Website out:
www.187thmgdiv.com

Our server address is

{187thMgDiv}Gunter
Clan Leader/site admin
2054276990100938045VHsCRy_th.jpg
{187thMgDiv} "Ne Desit Virtus"- Let Valor Not Fail

Upvote 0